Intern/ Assistant Men's & Women's Track & Field Coach
- - Athletics
- Hanover, IN, USA
Job Summary: To assist the head coach in overseeing and developing an intercollegiate athletic program. Implements and demonstrates a competitive skill and spirit. Represents Hanover College within the membership of a conference and the governing body of the NCAA.
- Assists the head coach in coordinating and processes all aspects of; on and off campus student-athlete recruitment, scheduling of season and practice times, preparation and scouting of opponents.
- Provide customer services to student athletes, faculty and administration, parents, fans, community, and media.
- Assists head coach with responsibility for functioning within a set budget, game and practice preparation, team travel arrangements, purchasing and maintaining safe and adequate equipment, attending conference coaches' meetings, initiating conditioning program, and knowing and abiding by conference guidelines and NCAA rules and regulations.
- Assists head coach in initiating changes that will improve the quality of the program and the experience of the student-athlete.
- Performs general duties to ensure the quality, safety, and the development of the program and the experience of the student-athlete.
- Completes duties as assigned by head coach.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Vice President for Athletics.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Throws and/or Multi for men and/or women coaching experience is preferred but not required.
- Strong communication and computer skills are required.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts