Head STUNT Coach
- - Athletics
- Hanover, IN, USA
- Full Time
Job Summary: Develops and oversees a competitive stunt program that operates within the parameters set by Hanover College and USA Cheer and STUNT.
1. Coordinates and processes all aspects of on and off campus student-athlete recruitment, scheduling of season contests and practice times, preparation of scouting of opponents.
2. Provides customer service to the student-athletes, faculty and administration, fans, parents, community, and the media.
3. Responsible for functioning with in a set budget, game and practice preparation, team travel arrangements, purchasing and maintaining safe and adequate equipment, attending conference coaches meetings, initiating conditioning program, knowing and interpreting USA Cheer and STUNT rules and regulations.
4. Oversees the preparation of a detailed, itemized, budget.
5. Initiates changes in the budget that will improve the quality of the program and the students-athletes experience.
1. Performs general duties to insure the quality, safety, and development of the program and the student-athletes experience.
2. Maintains records for statistical analysis and historical ramifications.
3. Will be assigned another responsibility based on coaching/administrative strengths.
Education: Bachelor's degree required. Stunt certifications or the ability to obtain stunt certifications during the first year of employment required.
Experience: Previous high school or collegiate stunt participation and or coaching experience is highly desirable.
Skills Required: Good interpersonal skills, ability to communicate with a wide audience, ability to do a variety of secondary assignments.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts